Customer Care Representative (LONDON LOCATION)
Are you energetic and outgoing? A real team player?
We are sniffin’ around for a dynamic Customer Care Representative to join our awesome team at Country Paws Boarding, where we care, walk and play with all breeds of dogs like they are our own in all climates of weather.
We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and reliable team player that loves working with people and dogs!!
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, including a positive and upbeat demeanour in all your interactions with clients, staff, and our canine guests
- Transport of dogs from the kennels to the front office area for customer pick up/drop off
- Intake and discharge process involving payments for boarding and daycare guests
- Actively engage in client outreach including follow-up calls and answering client inquiries concerning every aspect of their dogs’ stay
- Post creative captions and photos to our social media platforms
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer savvy and possess a strong interest in learning new programs
- Must have a genuine interest in and concern for the overall well-being of animals and demonstrate empathy and compassion for animals and their caregivers
- Proven experience providing exemplary customer service
- Previous kennel or animal care experience will be considered an asset
Bonus if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Animal Care, Veterinary Tech, or any other specific dog training
- Previous kennel or animal care experience
As a member of our team, we offer:
- The chance to work and play with dogs – everyday!!
- Competitive salary
- Health care benefit program (full-time employees)
- Complimentary pet services
- Flexible schedule, however; must be able to work 10 hour days, rotating weekends, and holidays.
Country Paws Boarding is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.