Operations Manager - London & Kitchener Locations
Are you energetic and outgoing? A real team player?
Attention Dog Lovers!
Country Paws Boarding is currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team of dedicated canine enthusiasts!! The ideal candidate must be highly energetic, have exceptional leadership skills and have a unwavering passion for animal care. Our Operations Manager will be responsible for the daily management of our facility, including team coaching, canine care and the promotion of exemplary customer service.
Please Note: This is a physically demanding position, where you may be required to be moving for most of your shift. No need for a gym membership!!
- The daily operations; from opening the doors for business to making sure our overnight pets are comfortable at the end of the day
- Supervise/coach an average of 30-35 team members
- Support new and existing team members on procedures and ensure any changes are well communicated
- Complete simple facility maintenance as required, or call in the experts
- Provide excellent customer service and professional conflict resolutions strategies
- Daily review of the pets in our care to ensure an optimal stay experience
- Health and Safety is paramount in our environment, for team members, clients, and our guests – this role will be involved in all health and safety proactive and reactive care
- Ensure all bookings are accurate to ensure optimal capacity
- Management experience preferably in an animal care facility
- Post secondary education in an animal related discipline, ideally a graduate of a Veterinary Technician program
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a genuine interest in and concern for the overall well-being of animals and demonstrate empathy and compassion for animals
- An energetic role model, which leads by example and not afraid of physical work (actually prefers physical jobs)
- The chance to work and play with dogs – everyday!!
- Competitive salary, including an attractive health care benefit program
- Complimentary pet services
- Seasonal team building events
- Flexible schedule, however; must be able to work 10 hour days, rotating weekends, holidays, and be on call
Country Paws Boarding is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Full-time
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.